Friday, July 18, 2014

Application and Cover Letter for Quality Assurance For Customer Service Calls

Application and Cover Letter for Quality Assurance For Customer Service Calls

Quality Assurance For Customer Service Calls
You will be listening to customer service calls and filling out a form that has quality assurance questions on the call. You must have the ability to listen to calls quickly (Usually playing them at a faster speed) and to fully understand what is being said on the call.
The calls you will be listening to are between 2 - 15 minutes. The average call should be around 6 minutes. You will be sent calls to listen to.
The QA form includes 4-5 basic questions and a notes area. A preview is here: http://i.imgxxxxxAVb.j g
The basic QA guidelines are attached to this job posting.
You will be required to be on Skype to communicate with our team.
You will be required to sign an Non Disclosure Agreement.

Application/Cover Letter
Sometime in 2010, if I am not mistaken, I was asked to develop a Quality Assurance Program and subsequently worked as a Quality Assurance Verifier for a small 50 seat call center. If you think that my experience is sufficient to take on the tasks I can start immediately.
Thanks,
Norman

Have you done any QA work in the past?
Yes, I developed a Quality Assurance Program and subsequently worked as a Quality Assurance Verifier for a small 50 seat call center.

If the calls are on average of 6 minutes. How many calls do you think you could listen to and submit for scoring per hour? (Please look at the QA form and the guidelines to determine what we are looking for)
I suppose 10 would be a safe assumption as an average hourly rate if the calls are only 6 minutes long but I am not certain of this and we can only find out in actual practice.

How many hours a week would you be able to work?
Right now with a few projects on hiatus, I am free for 30 hours a week but that could be cut down to 15 hours weekly when they come back on. If I may be permitted to do a minimum of 15 hours and a maximum of 30 hours per week, it would be ideal.

What days and times are you usually available to work and to be on Skype?
My availability is anytime from 10 am to 1 am GMT+8 but the actual number of hours can vary from 1 - 12 hours depending on what I have on my plate for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment