Monday, July 7, 2014

Application and Cover Letter for Webshop

Application and Cover Letter for Webshop

Webshop
I have a psysical store, trading with cosmetics perfume etc, i would like to build a wepshop with about 200-300 products,

Application/Cover Letter
A turn-key solution is available for you and that is a Shopify Store. I can create an online Shopify store with a free theme and get it off the ground and running. All 300 of your products will be added including the pictures and organized into different categories or collections. Navigation work will also be done to make product searching a breeze for customers. The drawback here is I do not do design work but with all the tedious work done, a developer/designer will only be needed for a few tweaks and you can save some cash. Consider the option and check Shopify out at this link http://www.shopify.com/?ref=norman-simbulan. That link is my referral link and perhaps if you sign up using my link, I can get funds to create a Shopify store selling adult novelty toys which I have been planning for months.
I hope I have not wasted your time and at the very least provided you with some helpful information.
Thanks,
Norman

Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
Basic webshop development.

Do you have any questions about the job description?
Not at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment