Monday, February 20, 2012

Inkorponline cover letter/letter of application

 Inkorponline cover letter/letter of application



ATTN: Judy
Inkorponline


Dear HR person or team,
I am afraid I do not fit the writer's qualifications to a tee but I appreciate the attention even if it was a mistake. I would like to give it a shot though and maybe I am up to par with the rest of those chosen.
- Preferably with a Bachelor's Degree
>>>NO Degree
- Preferably with an experience / background on the same Line of Business (Academic / Technical / Research Writing)
>>>A little bit of everything mentioned
- Must know and must comply with different citation styles
>>>Giving credit where credit is due YES but styles I have to learn
- Must adhere to strict deadlines
>>>I have never missed a reasonable deadline
- Must produce quality output
>>>Quality is so subjective but there may be clear cut guidelines set that I can follow. 
- Someone who gives high regard to instruction / project details
>>>The plan is to be adhered to verbatimly but must think fast on one's feet.
- Someone who is versatile and can write simple to complex projects
>>>Simple can be so simplistically said and complex can be so complicated.
- Excellent English writing skills
>>>I do not consider my writing skills to be excellent just good enough for me and for some.
- Must keep an open communication
>>>Good communication can be key to a good relationship and that includes work. 
- Plagiarism free write ups
>>>I do not steal, even words. 
I hope we can work soon.
Thanks,
Norman Simbulan
Hiring Manager, BPOP


No comments:

Post a Comment