Monday, June 30, 2014

Application and Cover letter for Content Editor and Manager

Application and Cover letter for Content Editor and Manager

Content Editor and Manager
Gathering content based on templates from the web
-Completing the content by interacting with providers via emails
-Publishing the content in the content management system
-Updating content if required
What we need:
-Excellent English Skills in Writing (Emails), Speaking
-Reliability - We need to rely on you availability and professionalism
-Availability - Throughout the day, 5 days a week
-Reliable Internet connections and Skype set-up
-Independent working style
-Dedication to tasks and commitment to the job
We can offer a long term engagement if those criteria are met continuously!

Cover Letter:


Please allow me address the requirements one by one.

-Excellent English Skills in Writing (Emails), Speaking
I would not qualify my English is as "excellent" but I have managed to create a career in the call center industry in the past and I have also managed to fill the role of a writer for many clients both past and present. I suppose my English is pretty good and others may even say it is excellent but I would not label myself as having excellent English skills
.
-Reliability - We need to rely on you availability and professionalism
There are a variety of reasons why I have a long list of satisfied clients and perhaps one of those reasons is attributed to the professionalism that I have shown. Availability and reliability as well go hand-in-hand with the idea of professionalism and apart from the loss of internet and power, me getting sick or an act of God, my work has never been sacrificed.

-Availability - Throughout the day, 5 days a week
Lines are always open but not when I am asleep.

-Reliable Internet connections and Skype set-up
1MBPS cable broadband, Skype is good to go.

-Independent working style
Point me in the right direction and away I go, no need to hold my hand.

-Dedication to tasks and commitment to the job
I have never missed a reasonable deadline and that should speak for itself with regard to dedication and commitment.

The tasks required are not so clear cut and I would ask for several minutes to an hour of training and I can take it from there. Set the guidelines and the task list and it will all be done according to your specifications.

If what I can do is acceptable, I can start ASAP.

Thanks,
Norman

Application Questions:

What experience do you bring?
Well I have varied skill set but I think the most relevant is the experience I have at writing content and managing writers/sites. To learn more about me, please check out my profile and perhaps follow the links at https://www.odesk.com/users/~01f1bab60d773ddcb3 or https://plus.google.com/u/0/115773275499341169614/about.

What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
Writing content and managing writers/sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment