Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cover Letter for Virtual Assistant/Writer Wanted

I hope I can be the virtual assistant/writer who will assist you with some data input, research, short description writing, social media support, newsletter work and general administration tasks.
I am certainly honest and hard working and I am also able to communicate effectively in English. I am also motivated - providing for family drives me. I can be available on Skype at the work hours you require.
I am available for 10-15 hours per week.

"Questions for you:"
1. Please tell me about yourself and your background.  Where are you from? What is your education background? What are your interests?
I am a BPO professional and I have been going at it on my own here at oDesk for over 4 years. I am from Angeles City, Pampanga - a city in the main island of Luzon here in the Philippines. I am a college undergraduate who decided to start working instead of studying in a highly commercialized educational system. I have many interests, some of which are PC games, Naruto, documentaries, cooking and many more.
2. Please explain why I should hire you for this position over the other applicants?  There are many VAs to choose from so convince me that you are the right one for the job.
The only reason why you would hire me is if I can do the job required at a price you can afford or are willing to pay. I have the job requirements down but I have no clue if my hourly rate is acceptable. I would rather not convince you, instead you can make an informed decision based on the information that I have provided. Please look into these links for you to be better informed about me and what I can do or you can also check them out just to know more about me:
http://normansodeskblog.blogspot.com/
http://odesk-writing-samples.blogspot.com/
http://my-recipe-repository.blogspot.com/
http://prepper-pupil.blogspot.com/
3. What is your proposed rate of pay?
$6.67 per oDesk hour (including oDesk fee)
5. What hours are you available on skype?
I will make myself available on Skype on the working hours you dictate.
I apologize for the rather long cover letter but I needed to respond to every point and be as detail oriented as possible.
I can start immediately.
Thanks for your time,
Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment