Friday, October 5, 2012

Try Again

Jon,
Truth be told I am in your demographic, except for 1 thing, I am married. I
still have 1 year before  I go over 40 so I should know this stuff.

I am as lazy as they get, not lazy “taking space” but lazy “efficient”, for
example “hair”, in my life while I was growing up I tried to keep with
trends on hairstyles but after my college years, I have stuck with two of
the most efficient cuts that even a lazy bum like me can do - Shaven and
Shaggy. Both are maintenance-free for months but you can even go an entire
year without going to a barber shop or a salon. Start from shaven and then
move into shaggy and you are free from ever seeing a pair of scissors for a
year. Forget about tedious and costly trips to the barber or salon, these
hairstyles are fuss free and do-it-yourself.

This can go and tie in to a grooming kit that your website might provide.

A tweak might be in order for this part on your main page.
“winning a beer drinking competitions”

I hope I am good enough to do some writing for you.
Thanks,
Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment